Business Development Manager
- BBBH795152 Oct 04, 2021 Competitive
Business Development Manager There is a unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager at a payments company during an exciting time of new business growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for one to join and help shape the future of the sales function within this company.
The role offers a huge amount of growth potential for the successful applicant, including excellent training and the opportunity to learn and develop new skills with a fast growing company.
The role is offered on a permanent basis with a great salary and an attractive commission structure.
- Develop and build relationship with new clients, providing a high quality of service whilst managing a sales pipeline
- Close liaison with the trading desk in order to identify and propose the optimum execution strategy to suit the clients needs
- Work towards revenue targets and KPIs on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Mentor junior staff members, assisting the junior members of the team to identify, prioritise and close opportunities
- Consistently work within regulatory standards
- Develop an in-depth understanding of your prospect business, understanding customer needs and decision criteria on an ongoing basis
- Minimum three years experience working within the international payments industry
- A proven track record in FX sales to SMEs in Ireland would be a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, using a consultative and solutions based approach
- Must have an understanding of the flow of funds in international payments models with strong knowledge of payments regulation and governance
- Ability to close sales and manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability you work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to control multi-stakeholder sales opportunities
- Third level education
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4485601