- BBBH792733 Sep 09, 2021 €70k - €90k
Here at Morgan McKinley, we are working with a really exiting company who are looking to embarked on a Transformation Program. We are collaboratively looking for a Change Manager to come on board for a permanent capacity.
The role of the change manager enables the team to embed all the changes needed to support the program outcomes. As the change manager you will support the Business Leads where you will support future change initiatives.
Provide strategic consultancy to the executive team, Business Leads, and other relevant parties, on best practices in Business Readiness and Change Management.
- Develop key milestones and detailed plans for change initiatives, including stakeholder assessments, communications, training, and resistance plans.
- Understand business reasons for change, and influences, and advocate for, desired changes across the whole organisation.
- Work with the Program Manager and/or Change Sponsor to integrate change plans into the program plan.
- Prepare and update relevant reporting, project statuses, issues, and risks.
- Evaluate change impacts by working with Business Leads, Program Manager, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Lead Change Management workshops, and document outputs and actions.
- Define and lead business communications and stakeholder engagement activities, leveraging the company's internal communications team.
- Determine training needs
- Monitor change momentum, identify potential resistance, propose, and implement appropriate interventions.
- This is not an exhaustive list and may be subject to change and amendment.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5 + years' experience in Change Management, Training and/or Communications.
- Knowledge of, and experience in using, Change Management models such as ADKAR, Lewin's Change Model, etc.
- Understanding of, and experience in, the activities associated with each stage of Change Management.
- Strong understanding of the human, how they learn and respond to change.
- Excellent influencing skills, at all levels within an organisation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence and self-management.
- Demonstrated successful leadership experience on Transformation/System implementation
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly collaborative outlook, with a proven ability to bring people on a change journey.
- Enjoys analysis and problem-solving and is comfortable dealing with challenges
- Comfortable with all aspects of Change Management, from leading workshops, developing plans, etc to strategic leadership, e.g., presenting to executives, influencing Business Process Leads, etc.
Please contact Alex Donnelly at email@example.com or telephone: (01)4485620 for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Project, Transformation & Consulting Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555