- JN -042023-1928445
- May 22, 2023
- €40k - €50k
Our client, one of Ireland's leading banks is recruiting for a Branch Lead. As a Branch Lead, you will lead, coordinate and control the efficient delivery of business objectives and the day to day bra
Our client, one of Ireland's leading banks is recruiting for a Branch Lead. As a Branch Lead, you will lead, coordinate and control the efficient delivery of business objectives and the day to day branch operations in a regulatory compliant manner.
Direct Reports - 4 to 10 colleagues.
Your team will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities in the local area and engaging with existing customers, guiding them and providing them with a world class customer experience. You will work collaboratively with your team to identify new and exciting opportunities to enhance our customer experience and develop the team's capabilities through our Omni-Channel model.
· Plan and coordinate Branch activities on a daily basis, to optimise branch capacity and efficiencies.
· Coach Branch Colleagues to ensure the key learnings of Blackbelt are embedded, including; enhanced customer engagement and education of customers on all channels available to meet their needs.
· Drive the management of business development, lead generation and cross sales across the team, ensuring clear visibility on branch and individual performance, empowering colleagues to contribute in order to maximise sales within the branch.
· Work closely and build relationships with Field Based Sales Consultants, SME Managers and Territory Sales Managers.
· Co-ordinate sales activity in the branch in collaboration with the territory team, led by the Territory Sales Manager.
· Actively manage the risk and control agenda so that all standards are met including the successful completion of BRQ, to ensure that risk is minimized and work is completed in a regulatory compliant manner.
· Ensure the team fully understand their impact on compliance, and embed the term 'right first' time, recognising good compliant performance. Lead by example.
· Proactively engage colleagues to deliver for our customers, new and existing to ensure we met our customers' needs while maintaining satisfaction and generating new business.
· Understand and promote the customer segmentation ethos.
· Optimise the various sales support tools and channels (e.g. activity management, SMART calendar, CVM Campaigns etc.), to increase revenue for the business.
· Ensure Branch team/s are fully compliant with industry standards and regulations at all times.
· Create a culture of learning through supporting the development and performance of staff within the team.
· Celebrate success and address under performance in a timely and effective manner, by providing regular performance feedback and conducting regular documented performance reviews, identifying and resolving issues effecting individuals progress.
· Work with TSM to ensure succession plan
· Ensure the management and adjudication of complaints is operated within your branch in accordance with Group Policy and Procedure and adjudicates on escalated complaints from those reporting into you.
· Drive a compliance culture in the branch and ensure sales and services are delivered according to policy.
· Complete all management checks with due diligence and accuracy including;
· Management balancing of ATM's and SSBM's
· Management balancing of each teller (cash desk and TCR)
· Management reserve balancing
· Management coin balancing
· Management check of marked notes
· Management checks of relevant registers
· Management oversight of cash orders and remittances
· Management oversight of the cash area, including teller dockets, cash and coin levels, general maintenance of cash area including tidiness to ensure customer documentation is not in view.
· Take ownership for decisions within the team and facilitates engagement of others in the decision making process.
· Acts promptly when decisions are needed and use sound and insightful judgement using logical and relevant information.
· Qualified Financial Advisor - recognised qualification to permit the discussion of product information and provide advice to customers i.e. QFA, APA in both Loans and Savings & Investments or Grandfathered (where appropriate)
· Have a number of years' proven experience in retail finance sales and service ideally at Branch level.
· Proven leader with an innate ability to motivate a sales team to deliver on objectives. Deep knowledge and understanding of PTSB products and services. Competitor knowledge and market awareness.
· Knows how to approach business development and selling based on a track record of achievement in sales. Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
· Proficient at Microsoft Office suite.
· Full Valid Driver's Licence is an advantage but not a requirement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.