You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH782144 Jun 23, 2021 €30k - €40k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant. You will be responsible for day to day administration duties while working as a part of the successful team.
Excellent opportunity for a temporary vacancy (8 weeks) in Dublin City Centre. Immediate start.
Looking for part-time / temp roles ? We can discuss any opportunities available, simply apply using the link below.
Why choose this role :
- Excellent salary
- Full training provided
- Responsible for day to day running of the office
- Online Banking
- Payments management
- Debtor/Creditor Management
- Using Keyhouse system
- Prepare Bank Lodgements
- Identify all incoming moneys and ensure the Keyhouse system reflects payments made in the appropriate ledgers
- Review & process all payment requisitions from our staff promptly
- Posting payments to the Keyhouse system and using EFT bank payments
- Assist with Supplier enquiries, manage correspondence
- Complete all lodgement documentation & process promptly
- Process staff payroll
- Maintain records of staff working hours, annual leave, sick leave & overtime in order to process payroll accurately
- Utilise the firm's case management tool's functionality to process all financial transactions
- Collate & produce any financial reports required or requested by the Partners
- Previous experience in working in a Accountancy Practise would be an advantage
- Keyhouse system knowledge
- Adaptable team player
- Positive attitude
- Working well under pressure
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555