Associate Director -Mergers & Acquisitions
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH775714 Apr 26, 2021 Competitive
Superb Manager/Associate Director opportunity with a boutique investment company in Dublin city to lead and drive growth for the group.
My client are seeking an experienced M&A profressional with 5 plus years experience to become a leader for their growing team and drive growth for the organisation.This is a very niche opportunity with excellent exposure and progression on offer.
- Leading M&A and Funding deals on a day-to-day basis.
- Primary day-to-day point of client interaction.
- Oversight from a director on each deal who will input into strategic / high level deal and client interactions.
- Strong technical knowledge essential e.g. modelling/excel and powerpoint/document preparation.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Supported by an Analyst and working as part of a 3 person team on each deal i.e. Analyst | Associate Director | Director
- Will meet multiple interesting companies, be dealing with C level executives in practically all cases, and work as part of a high performing team in a firm that is moving forward.
- 5 years relevant experience e.g. corporate finance, private equity,transaction services or simila
- Suitable for ambitious candidates with a strong work ethic who enjoy challenging and improving themselves and want to move the needle on their career
- Strong managergial experience
- Compensation: Candidate specific. Market based salary and attractive bonus structure.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Principal Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556