You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH772957 Jan 12, 2021 Competitive
Excellent Assistant Manager opportunity for an experienced & ambitious qualified accountant to join one continues growing and progressive firm based in Dublin City Centre
The Key Responsibilities:
- Work on a range of accounts preparation and auditing assignments, coordinating and taking responsibility for planning, execution and completion.
- Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects.
- Supervise, manage and train teams, ensuring a high quality of work.
- Communicate with client management and deliver on deadlines and expectations.
- Present reports to management on issues identified during assignments.
- Report directly to firm partners and managers, working towards the achievement of individual firm goals and targets.
- Liaise with other professional departments including Tax and Corporate Compliance.
- Manage and deliver high-quality services to clients.
The Key Requirements:
- Recently qualified or at least 1-year PQE (ACA/ACCA) through Practice.
- Practical/Hands on accounting and audit experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and audit principles.
- Ability to work to meet specific business deadlines.
- Provide key support to trainees for their professional and technical development.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills.
- A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555