- Dublin City Centre
- JN -022023-1924916
- Feb 01, 2023
Account Manager opportunity with a leading Financial Services Provider based in Dublin- hybrid model offered. Contract role.
Job Title: Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for managing and renewing a portfolio of policies to grow and retain profitable business in accordance with company strategy. The successful candidate will communicate effectively with Bronze & Silver Direct & Bank customers, brokers, and internal departments to ensure client satisfaction and develop close relationships internally to meet business objectives.
- Communicate effectively with Bronze & Silver Direct & Bank customers, brokers, and internal departments to ensure client satisfaction.
- Implement agreed Account Management plans for clients within the portfolio to manage and exceed client expectations.
- Develop close relationships with internal departments to meet business objectives.
- Renew policies to retain profitable business and grow the portfolio.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with company strategy and procedures.
- To achieve targets set by the business in relation to wastage, retention, pricing, and compliance.
Skills and competencies:
Internal leadership behaviour:
- Build key relationships with other core functions (i.e., Risk, Claims, Policy Administration)
External leadership behaviour:
- Act as a trusted advisor for customers and partners
- Represent company to customers and provide an exceptional level of service.
- Proven experience in an Account Management role, with a track record of renewing policies and retaining profitable business.
- Knowledge of the credit insurance market, including brokers and competitors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full Driving License.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment