- JN -092023-1946840
- Sep 08, 2023
Are you a Snr HR Generalist/Associate Business Partner seeking a new challenge in Cork? Would you like to join a dynamic Global HR team, supporting the people agenda for the organisation?
Reporting directly to the Snr HR Manager, this position will play a key role in driving the HR agenda at a local and global level.
Key Responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for all HR queries/ Business Partner across assigned Business units
- Responsible for monthly HR metrics
- Support and coach managers on all people related matters
- Partner with TA function, identifying key talent and work closely with local 3rd level Institutions to support hiring needs
- Lead the induction and onboarding programme for the organisation
- Support managers with performance management and disciplinary issues
- Ensure policies and procedures are reviewed in line with current legislation
- Other HR projects as assigned, both locally and globally
- 3+ years relevant working experience and proven success in a similar role
- Third level degree HR qualified
- Experienced in Employment Law, policies and procedures
- Excellent Key Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience with Workday is essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.