Settlements Analyst - Energy Industry
- BBBH791168 Aug 25, 2021 Competitive
In this role you'll take on a variety of settlements duties across gas and electricity. You'll be responsible for invoice validation, billing, analytics & finance reporting.
We're delighted to be exclusively partnering with this Energy client in Cork to recruit a Settlements Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting new role and would suit you if you have a blend of Financial & Operational experience and strong numerical skills.
The company are offering excellent flexibility to work home as well a strong benefits package and career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Generation of monthly gas billing for large gas customers, incorporating detailed review and checking of data prior to billing
- Validation and processing for payment weekly and monthly gas and electricity invoices
- Generation of wind-farm billing schedules and preparation of monthly wind P&L report
- Preparation and provision of accrual reports to Finance for gas and electricity margin reporting in a timely manner
- Liaison with Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment of all energy invoices
- Responding to customer settlement queries
What you will Need:
- 3+ years experience in a finance / numerate role
- 3rd level qualification (or equivalent experience) in Finance/Accountancy or similar
- Extensive knowledge of operational activities and accounting methodologies
- Excellent competency in using Excel and spreadsheets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.