- BBBH782634 May 18, 2021 Competitive
Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Ticketing Strategist with Munster Rugby based in their Cork or Limerick offices. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically minded ticketing specialist
Senior Ticketing Strategist
Cork or Limerick
Morgan McKinley is proud to be partnering with Munster Rugby to recruit a Senior Ticketing Strategist to join their team. This is a newly created position which offers true ownership within a leading organisation as they enter a very exciting phase.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Ticketing Strategy along with excellent analytical skills. Given the level of this position you will also require strong leadership and key stakeholder engagement skills along with the ability to work autonomously.
As Senior Ticketing Strategist you will have overall responsibility for the planning, management, and successful execution of all ticketing activity for all match day and non-match day events and activities at both Thomond Park Stadium and Musgrave Park. As part of this you will be responsible for devising Munster's ticketing strategy, setting pricing frameworks, optimising ticket sales, creating and delivering ticketing marketing campaigns, leading on ticketing innovation and digital transformation, plus structuring all analysis and reporting for all ticketing activity and revenues.
This position reports directly to the Head of Commercial on all ticketing planning matters and will also oversee a ticketing department team based across 2 locations, Thomond Park Stadium, Limerick and Musgrave Park, Cork and will be expected to directly manage the following key areas: Ticketing Strategy, Ticketing Revenues, Ticketing Operations, Ticketing Customer Service.
- Overall responsibility for ticketing revenue and the management of ticketing for all match day and non-match day events and activities at Thomond Park Stadium and Musgrave Park.
- Responsible for the ticketing strategy and management of ticketing for Ireland Internationals in Munster, plus any other match day events hosted by the province (e.g. touring sides).
- Managing ticketing revenue projections and development / delivery of annual ticketing plans, especially around Season Ticketing and ticketing services to internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Optimization of ticket sales, including promotion of events and event marketing in a ticketing context, especially via digital and social channels.
- Managing the on-going development of the ticketing function & system including digital transformation and move to e-ticketing practices for all internal and external customers
- Initiate sales drives, promotions, mail shots, e-marketing campaigns etc to optimise ticket sales and ensure that same are delivered by the ticketing office staff
- Ongoing control and monitoring of ticketing revenues throughout the season and accurate regular reporting back to Head of Commercial on revenue performance.
- Manage, provide oversight and strategic direction to the Ticket Office Manager / Ticketing Coordinator and ticketing staff in accordance with the ticketing strategy and ensure that operationally the strategy is being delivered.
- Management of the Ticketing System considering E-Commerce sales, CRM communications, Customer Insight, Data Integrity.
- Make a critical and valuable contribution to Munster's CRM and Data management strategy in a ticketing context.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with that of the overall organization and which shares the identified values of the organization.
- Create, maintain, and champion high standards of customer service for internal and external customers.
- Manage and develop relationships with all third-party software, technology and service providers to ticketing operations, but especially the core relationship with ticketing services provider, Ticketmaster.
- Relevant third level qualification in Business / Finance / Information Technology or related professional field or relevant experience in a similar role
- 5+ years' experience working in ticketing
- Experience with revenue and budgetary planning, controls and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to interface effectively with people at all levels and the competence to manage and motivate, develop relationships, and if required manage conflict.
- Self-starter mindset and the ability to work on own initiative, 'owning' projects and delivering in a time critical manner
- Excellent leadership and management skills including the ability to plan, communicate, research and constantly evaluate current practice in order to achieve excellence
- Excellent knowledge of I.T., including systems operations experience and Microsoft Office packages (particularly Excel).
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferably
- Accounting / financial skills with good attention to detail
- Proven record in delivering in a commercial / target driven role
- Experience with key customer data management and data analysis and integration into ticketing and other CRM systems
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in an exciting and challenging environment
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively, train, supervise, and direct staff.
- People Management experience with strong negotiation & interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are requested to apply using link below.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Senior Consultant, Office Support, South East
+353 51 309651