- BBBH793010 Sep 13, 2021 €70k - €90k
Are you a Tax Manager looking to continue to develop your career in a market leading practice? Our client is looking for a motivated, confident tax advisor to join their team.
We have been instructed by our client, a long-established, well organised Cork practice to find a Senior Tax Manager looking for a progression opportunity within a practice with a well established client base.
The ideal candidate will have significant advisory tax experience and will be comfortable providing advice across a range of tax heads. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess an interest in developing their own client base over time.
- Responsibility for a diverse portfolio of tax clients
- Responsibility for advising on all tax issues in a timely and efficient manner as well as building and maintaining current client relationships.
- Liaising with Revenue on complex tax issues.
- Responsibility for training and upskilling others within the business
- Assisting with Audits where necessary and working with Audit exempt clients
- Payroll support
- Work directly with a book of clients, gathering accounting information and providing advice
- ACA, ACCA or CFA and/or AITI or equivalent tax qualification.
- Excellent technical tax skills and strong advisory knowledge across all heads of tax.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Tax software etc.)
If this is something you'd be interested in or would like to have a confidential discussion, please apply to this advert or contact Daniel Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300