- BBBH780579 Apr 22, 2021 Competitive
Are you an experienced compliance professional looking for an opportunity to become a industry expert in a truly global business? Please read below to find out more
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Compliance Professional to join a Global Compliance team where you will be responsible reviewing current compliance procedures, implementing new processes & controls, conducting risk assessments and creating reports.
This role will report directly to the Global Compliance Manager. The ideal candidate will be a Senior Compliance professional with 5+ years' experience working in a heavy regulated environment. This position will really suit a self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running and really make this role their own.
This company is known to offer fantastic career progression, professional development and work life balance.
Responsibilities & Skills for this role:
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture along with the relevant training materials & tools
- Familiarise with all applicable legislation to ensure that all internal policies and procedures are in compliance the relevant legislation
- Assist with the investigation and management of potential instances of non-compliance with company and external legislative policies & procedures
- Ensure robust reporting on the progress and resolution of compliance issues, including escalation to regulatory bodies where appropriate.
- Actively work with internal & external regulatory authorities to build effective working relationships
- Positive collaborating with the management team to identify solutions to legal, Employee Relations, data compliance and privacy issues.
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 + years' experience in a Finance, Funds, Compliance or Risk environment
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in MS Office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300