- JN -092023-1947440
- Sep 19, 2023
An exciting opportunity for a SAP Material Management Consultant to join our client on a Multi Year S4 Hana implementation rollout project.
We are looking for a Senior techno-functional consultant to join this global client.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years SAP Materials Management experience including experience working on an implementation project. Knowledge of SAP best practices & industry standards and excellent communication skills are essential.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with SAP S/4HANA MM module. This includes proficiency in configuring, implementing, and customising MM processes within the S/4HANA environment.
- Capable of customising SAP S/4HANA MM to meet specific business requirements. This includes configuring master data, document types, release strategies, and other MM-related settings.
- MIGO knowledge on Java GUI
- Ability to analyse and translate business needs into SAP solutions.
- Skilled in creating documentation, reports, and SAP end-user training documentation.
- Effective communication is vital. Needs to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, gather business requirements, and collaborate with project teams effectively.
Additional Information available upon request
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.