- BBBH769996 Apr 28, 2021 Competitive
Are you a qualified accountant looking for an immediate role within Industry? Morgan McKinley are working with a large US Multinational who are looking to recruit a qualified accountant
Morgan McKinley recruitment are working with a large US Multinational who are looking to recruit an Accounting Data Specialist to assist their tax team on an internal project.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role will be vital to the success of this tax project and will be responsible for improving tax driven processes within the team.
- Work with the tax compliance team across all aspects of the project.
- Advise the tax team and wider business on technical indirect tax issues as they arise.
- Be responsible for the validation of large amounts of data.
- Mapping of Oracle GL AP and AR to individual country SAF-T schema
- Testing of Output SAFT file back to GL, And Financial statements
- Liaise with local teams and demonstrate the testing results.
- Improve system and process processes.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Qualified accountant at least 2 years post qualified experience.
- A good working knowledge of indirect tax principles.
- Experience in implementing and improving processes.
- Strong experience in end to end data analytic software such as, Tableau, Alteryx, MATLAB, etc.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and experience in working towards tight deadlines.
This is a full time, remote working and day rate contracting role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300