Quality Engineer - Medical Device
- BBBH772372 Dec 22, 2020 Competitive
Excellent Quality Engineering opportunity with a leading Medical Device company based in Cork. Prior Quality Assurance experience is essential.
I am delighted to once again be working with an exceptional industry leader in the Cork market. This company is looking for an experienced QE to join their team and this role promises to give the successful candidate great exposure to the manufacturing process from concept to commercialisation and great opportunity for development.
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years relevant experience working in a highly regulated Quality function
- Bachelor's degree in science-related discipline or equivalent
- Strong experience with CAPA systems, root cause analysis, change controls
- The ability to review & verify quality records
- Experience with internal audits.
- Has the related experience and know how to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Experience of leading and participating in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
- May participate directly in a new product/technology transfer to ensure compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements.
- Encourages and gives guidance to Associate Quality Engineer, Technician and Inspection team members
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
- Strong familiarity with ISO 13485 & 21 CFR 820
- QMS Auditor Certification desirable
If you are customer focused, have strong communication skills, are results orientated and a motivated team player them do get in touch today by email email@example.com or by phone 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300