Project Engineer - Packaging
- BBBH791885 Sep 01, 2021 €30 - €40 ph
An exciting opportunity to work with a large multinational company has come to the market. Our client is recruiting for a Project Engineer for their site in Cork.
This is a 12-month hourly rate contract role.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost and must be accustomed to a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Plan and execute packaging activities to deliver the next generation semi-automated packaging line.
- Lead cross functional teams to develop advanced manufacturing processes for the flawless execution of new product development projects.
- Implementation of leading-edge technologies and innovative processes to build excellence in product and process development is expected.
- The role will require the successful candidate to collaborate with multiple disciplines within the organisation.
- Responsible for ensuring successful launch and stability of the packaging line.
- Part of a team which will develop, qualify and complete regulatory submissions of the manufacturing process capable of packaging implants to safety, quality, service and cost standards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required.
- Demonstrated validation experience/ exposure.
- 1-3 years' experience in Medical Devices or regulated industry.
For more information on this role please contact Alex Doyle: Project and Process expert recruiter @ Morgan McKinley 021 2300 300 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300