Programme/ Project Manager (Customer Experience)
- BBBH786245 Jun 29, 2021 Competitive
CX Project/ Programme Manager - Cork - Contract
My client has an exciting new opportunity for a Project/ Programme Manager with CX experience to join their Cork business. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving processes and procedures which will improve the overall customer experience. Experience required;
- A proven track record of end-to-end change management delivery as a PM across complex customer experience programmes
- Proven experience of business process re-engineering, process improvement, process mapping and strategic planning
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, change management and communication skill set
- Bachelor's Degree within Technology or Business
This is an excellent opportunity for Project/ Programme Manager who is passionate about customer experience to really make a difference. Get in touch asap to discuss the role and the company further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.