Payroll/Accounts Administrator - Carrigaline
- BBBH793305 Sep 15, 2021 Competitive
New opportunity for a Payroll Administrator who enjoys a varied role. This role will work on site in the company and work across the Finance and HR Team.
New opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a leading Manufacturing Company in Cork.
This role will work on site within the business.
The role involves a variety of duties including Payroll (Weekly and Monthly), HR duties and also some Finance.
- Complete weekly & monthly payroll and dealing with related queries
- Complete all payroll related tax filings
- Process all payroll journals into SAP
- Complete all month end payroll account reconciliations
- Maintain record of employee holiday balances - Peoplesoft/excel
- Prepare monthly holiday balances accrual schedule and process journal in SAP
- Assist with annual profit share administration
- Assist with annual salary increase administration
- Month end journal processing in SAP
- Maintain weekly sales invoice report (excel)
- Prepare monthly accounts analysis in excel- repairs & maintenance; misc expenses; subs & donations etc.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly VAT returns and VIES/Intrastat returns
- Responsible for monthly employee VISA expense claims processing
- Preparation of CSO returns
- Support the HR department with implementing all human resources activities including recruitment, performance management, contract preparation, Learning and Development
- Assisting with onboarding/Induction organisation/scheduling, new hire documentation and delivery of HR section of Induction and maintaining all personnel files with accuracy
- Dealing with day to day HR queries from employees and management in a timely and professional manner
- Updating of HRM system (Peoplesoft) with employee information such as changes, absence and holiday entries
- Occupational Health Liaison including set up of pre-employment medicals, referral assessments etc.
- Previous experience in a Payroll position. IPASS qualification desirable.
- Experience with working in Finance - Accounts Payable, Receivable etc.
- Experience of working with ERP system, preferably SAP or similar
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are looking for a new opportunity then get in touch with me today to discuss further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.