- Cork City
- JN -032023-1927285
- Mar 15, 2023
I am delighted to be recruiting for an exciting office administration position with a Cork City based company. This role will suit an experienced administrator with a passion administration.
I am delighted to be recruiting for an exciting office administration position with a Cork City based company. This role will suit an experienced administrator with a passion for working in a busy office environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting various internal departments from an administration perspective.
Location: Cork City
What will a typical day look like?
- General office management and organisation, including greeting visitors, organising meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Answering the phone.
- Opening and distributing the post/deliveries.
- Assisting with arranging travel on behalf of the team
- Managing stationery and office supplies.
- Managing main office emails, taking messages in a professional manner
- Assisting HR department in terms of administration duties - updating database, reviewing CVs, scheduling interviews
- Scheduling and booking relevant training for staff members
What do you need?
- To be a hard worker with excellent attention to detail
- Previous office administration work is essential
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to multitask in a busy office environment
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft excel, word and outlook
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.