- JN -022023-1924273
- Jan 23, 2023
- €20k - €30k
Here at Morgan McKinley we have an exciting new opportunity for you to put your administrative skills to use and to grow them in a fast paced office environment!
Salary: 26K + benefits
- Managing delivery dockets, invoices and processing these in a timely manner
- Photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Plan meetings to liaise with department schedules and take detailed minutes
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the staff based in this fast-paced office environment.
- Provide lunchtime & break cover for the reception phone.
- Purchasing of supplies for the day to day running of the company administration
- Control and scheduling of internal audits
What we need from you:
- Microsoft Word and Excel to Intermediate level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PowerPoint Intermediate level
- Sense of organization
- Management of priorities and good timekeeping skills
- Good to work within a team but also on ones own initiative
- Ability to cope in a high pressure environment
- Site based office experience
If you would like to apply for this exciting career opportunity please apply below with an up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.