Master Data Finance Specialist
- BBBH784521 Jun 10, 2021 Competitive
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Analyst to further their career as a Master Data Specialist with a large FMCG client based in Cork
We are delighted to be partnering with our client to recruit a Master Data Specialist for their Finance Team.
The successful candidate will provide Master Data support and direction as part of the Group Finance Function and have responsibility for Input of complex varied and variable data into an Oracle package, Management of large volumes of Data, Management of Master Data Request forms and liaising with internal departments and functions to ensure accurate data is maintained.
What You Will be Responsible For:
- Input of complex varied and variable data into an ERP System
- Management of large Volumes of Data & Maintenance of Master Data forms and spreadsheets
- Ensuring the Master Data policies, instructions and standard operating procedures are updated and implemented
- Liaising with internal departments and functions to ensure accuracy is maintained
- Liaising with IT department on Continuous Improvements
- Assist in the delivery of Key Mass Upload tools to streamline Master Data Transactions
- Assist in the delivery of companywide key projects to support business objectives which add value in
- Fully integrate into the Group Finance Team and provide support and Training to all other teams as required
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal customers
What You Will Need:
- Qualification in a relevant discipline (BIS, Business, Economics, Data Analysis or similar) and 3-5 years relevant experience
- Previous use of Oracle or similar ERP system is essential
- Excellent Organisational and Planning Skills with the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong commercial awareness, business acumen.
- Teamwork and collaboration and the ability to build effective partnerships with all stakeholders. Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.