- JN -052023-1938155
- May 23, 2023
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior Marketer to join this fast growing supplier of tools and equipment as their Marketing Executive.
Role: Marketing Executive
Are you creative, innovative and passionate about all things in Sales and Digital Marketing? Do you have a passion for new and exciting projects? This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing business and the role will give you an opportunity to have a real impact.
- Updating our current website, and liaising with any contracted specialists, assisting with design, development and maintenance of our online presence.
- Proofing online and print communications for accuracy, grammar, uniqueness, SEO and graphic design
- Build CRM database and create marketing campaigns through our various platforms.
- Creating and editing product videos for upload on YouTube and linked to product adverts and the relevant product pages on our websites.
- Creating brochures, fliers, or other printed materials for distribution through direct mail, email campaigns, or other methods to boost brand image and customer engagement
- Manage paid marketing activity including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin Ads and YouTube promotions
- Creating and managing google AdWords campaigns for the content on our sites
- Developing strategies for new product launches or product changes based on customer feedback
- Coordinating with other departments
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products, and services to online campaigns.
- Following the company monthly marketing plan and analytics/KPI report & Creation of weekly and monthly reports for management team.
- Ad-hoc Marketing duties.
- 1 year of marketing experience.
- Confident in your ability to develop innovative and creative strategic marketing plans.
- Strong organizational & communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Work autonomously and as part of a team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.