You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH795799 Oct 11, 2021 Competitive
A growing pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing people, with a strong communication and organisational skill set.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to progress into a supervisor role and move off shift as this is a days role.
- Supervise external contractors.
- Outline targets for the team and ensure task completion.
- Identify and solve technical and operational problems.
- Support Maintenance and Engineering teams.
- Provide continuous training to members of the team under your supervision.
- Complete assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, complying with environmental, health and safety procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
- Maintenance course in preferred areas ( Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic, Instrumentation or related fields).
- Experience in training or leading others in the field.
- Possess extensive knowledge in Maintenance and Engineering.
- Requires 4 years experience in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or automation within a regulated environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300