Exciting opportunity for technical graduates with 1-2 years experience in a client facing project environment to join a growing company based in Cork City
The Day to Day
- Support new and existing system projects
- Implement both new applications and enhancements to existing systems
- Liaise with a diverse client portfolio to understand their business requirements
- Implement full project lifecycles, from client training, implementation, UAT support and live running
- Requirement analysis gathering and completion of final specifications
- Provide knowledge of IT initiatives.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to business users
- Produce effective technical and project documentation.
- Escalating issues when necessary.
- Accurately estimating and meeting deadlines.
- Trouble-shooting software issues.
- Conduct on-site client training of software
The Ideal Candidate
- BIS/ISBP/Computer Science Graduate
- Up to 1 year experience in a professional projects or professional services environment
- Some client facing experience
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Experience with SQL
- Positive out look & team player is crucial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.