Inventory Accountant - East Cork
- BBBH793325 Sep 21, 2021 €40k - €50k
Highly sought after Permanent Inventory Accountant opportunity for leading local business in East Cork. This role is 5 days a week on site.
We are working with a leading Irish distribution Company with multiple remote sites throughout Ireland looking to hire a Inventory Analyst. This role may suit an experienced logistics professional or someone from an accounting background.
- Control of overall inventory management process for organisation
- Improve processes and controls to minimise inventory discrepancies
- Work with site staff on a daily basis on inventory issues
- Enhance existing inventory reporting model
- Various ad hoc activities as required
- Qualified Accountant (open to newly qualfied)
- Experience of working in area of inventory management
- Detailed understanding of inventory systems/processes
- Committed and energetic with a progressive and positive attitude and a high level of integrity
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with people across all levels of the organisation
- Strong IT/System skills
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300