International Payroll Manager - Contract Role
- BBBH781624 May 06, 2021 €50k - €70k
Exciting new opportunity for a Payroll Manager in a leading pharmaceutical business in Cork. Experience leading a team and working in an International Business is essential.
New opportunity to join a growing and busy Payroll team in Cork in a people management position.
This role is a 14 month contract working in an international Payroll Team. Experience working with outsource providers is essential for this role.
The ideal person for this role will have prior experience of managing a team and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Manage, train, and provide guidance and direction to the assigned Payroll Team Members Performance management of team members through coaching and regular 1-to-1's
- Work with HR and Payroll providers to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information and that Payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with country local requirements
- Month end payroll activities-reviewing journals, accruals and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place and are implemented to capture changes month on month and any differences are reconciled and explained. Propose changes as required.
- Provides timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies, e.g. Inland Revenue, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring the internal control is accurate for Payroll processing and associated processes under the remit of this role & adherence to all internal controls as required for the Sarbanes-Oxley Act;
- Drive and own the monthly metric reporting process
- Drive and own the month-end process along with other Payroll Supervisor, ensuring all deadlines are met in line with month end close agreements.
- 5 years International Payroll experience
- People Management experience
- Experience of Payroll SOX Compliance and dealing with internal and external audit
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word) required.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing business, then do get in touch today with your CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.