Graduate Maintenance and Facilities Engineer
- BBBH792147 Sep 03, 2021 €30k - €40k
This is an opportunity to work under a Hiring Manager who is passionate about his teams development and progression path.
If you are a Graduate in Engineering and are interested in Maintenance and Facilities Engineering this will give you exposure to both. This is a highly regulated, manufacturing environment with a growing Engineering Department.
This facility is on its way to becoming the European Centre of Excellence with a passion for energy and sustainability.
A sample of the duties and responsibilites:
- Establish requirements and specifications for equipment, spare parts, and new materials.
- Implementation of process improvements to preventative and corrective maintenance activities while ensuring compliance with all Quality and Health & Safety requirements.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Respond to day-to-day equipment plant issues.
- Maintain list of supplies and ensure that they are ordered/purchased in a timely manner to prevent any lapse in production.
- Work with the director of operations to make improvements to production procedures.
- Install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
Mon-Thurs 07:30- 16:30 and a half day Friday. Healthcare and pension
Excellent career progression opportunities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300