- BBBH783769 May 31, 2021 €70k - €90k
A brilliant opportunity with a busy off site construction manufacturing company who are looking for a General Manager in Cork
Our client is a rapidly growing off site construction manufacturing company with a large customers base operating in markets across Ireland and the UK. They have an exciting new role to bring to the Cork market. Due to expansion/rapid sales growth they now have a leadership position available. Working with developers and main contractors in the residential, commercial, pharma and industrial sectors, they are a market leader in their area, known for timely delivery of a high-quality and durable product.
The General Manager will lead and manage a high-performance installation function that produces high quality product on time that meets customer expectations, complete to customer deadlines and in accordance with the company values and objectives.
- Day to day administrative running of the business, covering everything from, site works, HSEQ, pricing, HR and all commercial matters.
- Liaise with the Business Development Manager, monitoring pipeline of works, ensuring continuous supply
- Communicate with customers/clients to firm up and finalise installation timelines
- Manage the on-site installation process with the help of supervisors, including scheduling the workflow for the fitout team
- Familiarise yourself with inhouse operational systems, allowing for a strong understanding of where each order is at in the process, what the profitability margin on the order is and where any potential risks may lie.
- Manage, develop and assist the various managers and supervisors within the business, working together as one team.
- Review existing policies ensuring they meet current requirements, devise and implement new policies and procedures where required.
- Ensure continued commercial viability of the business including cashflows, debtors/creditors and project accounts
You should apply for this role if you have:
- Strong evidence of delivering results in a fast paced operational setting and successful continuous improvement initiatives.
- The organisational skills to manage multiple ongoing projects where details and deadlines may fluctuate
- Commercial acumen and an eye for maintaining and maximising margin
- Strong relationship building skills as you will be the customer point of contact in the installation process
- Ideally, you will have experience in the construction/engineering sectors, but this is not essential
- Proven ability to manage and develop high performance teams.
- Experience managing positive employee relations
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable candidate to take their career to the next level. In return, you will receive a strong salary, additional benefits and the support of a board looking to take their business to the next level.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300