Excellent DevOps Advocate opportunity working with a new Software firm setting up their operations here in Cork. Remote working available.
Excellent DevOps Advocate opportunity where you will work closely with the other software
developers to deliver products on time and to quality while managing and communicating
risks. You will have to design infrastructure keeping in mind high availability, scalability,
reliability, and best security practices.
● Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes on public cloud (highly
● Programming experience in Go (Golang), Python, or shell (bash) scripting.
● GNU makefiles and Linux sysadmin / networking.
● Defining and implementing end-to-end CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins,
CircleCI, TravisCI, Spinnaker or ArgoCD.
● Experience with IAAC tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
● Experience collecting and processing metrics from tools such as
Prometheus/Datadog/NewRelic, and can walk teams through setting up SLO and SLA
● Troubleshooting production issues and doing root cause analysis.
● Worked with a few of these: GCP, AWS, GKE, EKS, AKS, Rancher, and OpenShift.
● Deep understanding of Linux internals.
● Deployed applications spanning more than 1 public cloud platforms.
● Infra and product security experience and knowledge.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.