Customer Support (Medical Agent) - German
- BBBH792862 Sep 10, 2021 €30k - €40k
The successful candidate will be working with a global healthcare leader based in Cork, providing professional and timely answers to patients, Healthcare professionals and customers.
Title: Customer Support (Medical Agent)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: 28000-33000 flex, BOE
- Answering requests from predominantly patients but also HCPs on technical issues relating to medicines or device use compliantly
- Following business procedures including adverse events and product quality complaints reporting to ensure regulatory compliance
- Documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Accurately record all customer transactions into MI CRM or Quality Management databases.
- Escalate all MI requests without predefined answers according to defined business processes and service standards.
- Ensure sufficient information is collected, stored and shared compliantly on customer feedback, customer or brand insights, patient stories or service successes for insights reports.
- Some business travel may be needed for business, team or project meetings.
- Degree in pharma or medical is a plus but other disciplines to be considered.
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field.
- Experience of service/contact center or medical information operations is an advantage.
- Native German and fluency in English is essential for this role.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment with short deadlines.
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook and experience is using database systems.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant - Marketing & Multilingual
353 (0) 1 4321555