- May 19, 2023
At Morgan McKinley, our clear goal is to provide our contractors with the best contracting experience in the Irish market. Quite simply, this means that from the moment someone accepts an offer of a contract position, right through to when they start contracting with our client and for the duration of their assignment, they will receive a best-in-class service.
The role of a Contractor Experience Specialist is to act as a dedicated point of contact for our contractors across Ireland, UK and Canada for the duration of their assignments with Morgan McKinley. The Contractor Experience team ensures contractors receive a seamless, efficient and comprehensive-boarding service so before our contractors start their assignments they know what to expect and they feel optimally prepared for starting the role. Throughout a contractor's assignment the Contractor Experience team would be responsible for managing and coordinating the administration for all temporary assignments including updating contracts, dealing with timesheet/leave queries and much more.
ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Managing the relationship between Morgan McKinley and our contractors while providing a best in class experience for these workers.
Responsible for all aspects of the contractor journey including but not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating the administration of all temporary placements and extensions
- Liaising with the client if we require additional information to enable us to process the placement
- Lead Morgan McKinley contact for all queries from contractors relating to onboarding issues and subsequent queries through the duration of their assignments
- Liaising with the candidate to ensure they return all necessary compliance forms in a timely fashion, if applicable.
- Providing the candidate with information on the use of our internal system for contract acceptance and explaining how to submit their timesheets weekly/monthly
- Administering all placements/extensions on our internal system and uploading of any required documentation to the client's system if applicable.
- Additional ad hoc duties as they arise
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Third level Qualification
- Previous experience working in a demanding professional environment
- Excellent communication and high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to prioritise and multitask
- Proven time management and organisational skills
We are looking for a professional, detail oriented person who is comfortable dealing with people on the phone and by email. The ideal person will have customer service experience and strong organisational skills, who is self-motivated with strong attention to detail. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and who is comfortable suggesting process improvements where appropriate.
In return, you will be offered a genuine opportunity to build a successful and rewarding career, be part of a great team and will have fun along the way.
- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Ireland