Business Excellence Specialist
- BBBH771197 Dec 01, 2020 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Business Excellence Specialist in the biopharmaceutical industry looking to make the next step in their career in Cork!
This position will be initially be a 12 month contract and could be the perfect next step in your lean career. An excellent understanding of lean manufacturing and a black belt in lean will be highly beneficial for the succesful candidate.
- Leading the embedding & sustaining of the 'Managing Site Performance' business process
- standard on site.
- Provide support to various functions as required to meet the business targets and objectives; ensuring the plants processes operate at optimum
- Develop and Deploy plant-wide lean training modules.
- Develop and drive the yellow/green and black belt program on site.
- Drive the Lean philosophy throughout the site by supporting, mentoring and coaching employees in increasing their understanding and knowledge of Lean principles and techniques
- Develop and foster a continuous improvement culture
- Maximise the involvement of employees in process improvements
- Ensure all changes are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, compliant, and effective manner
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Third level Degree or equivalent qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
* Certified to Black/Green belt level or relevant Lean Qualification
* Working knowledge of World Class Manufacturing & Lean Manufacturing
* Working knowledge of a regulated industry
If the above looks like something you would be interested in contact me for more information!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300