- BBBH791723 Aug 30, 2021 Competitive
I am currently working with a rapidly growing SAAS company who are looking to hire a Business Analyst for their expanding business.
Working with a rapidly growing SAAS company, I am looking to speak with commercially savvy Business Analysts who are looking to further their career.
This role will work closely with key business clients in gathering and translating requirements and my client is looking for someone who has a strong business acumen with a genuine interest in business.
With a competitive salary and benefits package to incude healthcare, pension contribution, bonus, working from home and flexitime the duties of this role are outlined as follows;
- Takes responsibility for analysis for large and/or complex change initiatives.
- Assists the business in shaping the desired future state, vision and outcomes.
- Work with the business to influence and input to the definition of the desired business outcome, opportunity, it's context and desired future state and vision.
- Works with stakeholders and the team to investigate operational issues, problems and opportunities.
- Identifies appropriate, effective and efficient solutions through improvements in information, technology, process or organisational change.
- Defines the scope, priorities and benefits with stakeholders.
- Selects appropriate techniques to elicit requirements from stakeholders.
- Analyses processes and data to identify options for consideration.
- Conducts advanced modelling activities.
- Documents business requirements, ensuring source traceability and adherence to specified standards, utilising prescribed methods and tools.
- Defines user acceptance tests.
- Supports less experienced colleagues.
- Contributes to the BA practice by sharing ideas and experience.
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Business acumen
- Commercially savvy with a genuine interest in business
- Proficient with a variety of business analysis techniques, tools and standards.
- Strong understanding of business structure and key business principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships.
- Manages own workload and supports colleagues.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in written format.
- Good knowledge and understanding of their technical specialism (where appropriate).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | IT Recruitment