Accounts Receivable Analyst
- BBBH789613 Aug 06, 2021 Competitive
New opportunity for a growing business in Cork for an Experienced Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their Finance Team.
An exciting opportunity just in for a growing Business in Cork for an Accounts Receivable Analyst. The ideal person for the role will have 2-3 years experience working in a fast paced multinational environment.
- Perform daily review of cash application process to ensure application of key customer payments
- Highlight any issues and work with IT team to ensure continuous process implemented.
- Daily application of customer payments to customer accounts.
- Reconciliation of customer AR transactions and Cash Management module.
- Support customer invoicing
- Work with Manager to ensure that key KPI's are achieved
- Resolve customer queries
- Perform SOX controls as required.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and participation in special projects as needed.
- 2-3 years experience in an Accounts Receivable / Finance position.
- Experience working in a Multinational environment is essential.
- Strong communication skills essential
- Proficient using systems including SAP or Oracle.
- Experience in VBA / Macros a plus.
If you are interested in hearing about this new opportunity in Cork please get in touch with me today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.