Accounts Payable - Temporary Position
- BBBH780253 May 28, 2021 Competitive
Are you immediately available with experience within Accounts Payable? Are you looking to shake things up and make a move?
Accounts Payable - Temporary
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional within the Cork market. If you are keen to make a change or take the next step within AP then please apply below.
Start Date: Immediate Start
Key Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:
- Responsible for high volume supplier invoice processing
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Enter Supplier Payments and AP invoices
- Reconciliation of Supplier accounts and month end reconciliations
- Liaising with management and suppliers to follow up queries and approvals
- Monthly payment runs
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when required
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of computer literacy including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Adaptable and capable of working on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other departments and utilise a team approach to accomplish goals
- Flexible approach to all areas of the role
Key personal requirements:
- 3-5 years' Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with SAP or Ocale an advantage
- Proven organisational and time management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300