Accounts Payable Specialist (12 month FTC)
- BBBH779536 May 13, 2021 Competitive
A Cork Client of Morgan McKinley currently seeking a Accounts Payable Specialist to join their Finance team on a 12 month contract
Accounts Payable Specialist (12 month contract)
- Timely entry of purchase invoices and expense claims into the Oracle financial system.
- Accurate processing of VAT/GST for above invoices and expense claims, in accordance with VAT/GST legislation.
- Processing a wide variety of credit notes from various customers relating to sales incentives schemes.
- Processing Internal Purchase Requests
- Appropriate general ledger coding of invoices.
- Scanning and e-mailing invoices to service requestors for approval in accordance with the company's internal Chart of Authority.
- Set up and execution of payment runs
- Entry of payment runs into banking system for transmission
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to deal with high volumes of processing
- Strong communication skills needed to work with various other key stakeholders outside of the Finance team.
- Able to work independently, committed to learning and development, comfortable with the flexible approach required to deliver results.
- Strong Excel Skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300