Accounts Payable Administrator
- BBBH792780 Sep 09, 2021 Competitive
New opportunity to join a growing business in Cork on their Accounts Payable team. The ideal person will have 1-2 years experience working in an Accounts Payable role previously.
This new opportunity in Cork is initially a Contract Role until end of July 2022.
This new Accounts Payable position in, will suit someone who is looking to join a larger Accounts Payable team and be part of a growing business in Cork.
1-2 years experience working in Accounts Payable is preferrable.
- Responsible for processing high volume of stock supplier invoice reconciliations
- Create supplier payments through online banking and enter payments into the system
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Coordinate the resolution of invoices, goods in and purchase order variances
- Reconciliation of creditors at month end
- Execute monthly payment runs
- Posting journals for accruals and prepayments
- Liaising with management and suppliers to follow up on queries and approvals
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks and reporting
- 1-2 years' experience in an accounts payable position
- Experience with SAP a distinct advantage
- High level of computer literacy including a strong working knowledge MS Excel
- Proven organisational and time management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please do get in touch with me today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.