- JN -042023-1931651
- Apr 25, 2023
A leading financial services company are recruiting for an administrator to join their growing team in Shannon, fantastic benefits and career progression available
Do you have Admin experience?
Are you looking for something new with great opportunities for you to upskill and progress?
A leading financial company in Shannon are looking for an Office Support Admin to join their team. You would be reporting to the Team Lead with the purpose of completing all administrative functions to support the business. Ensure that this is achieved in the context of controlled policies and procedures while providing exceptional customer service and minimizing risk.
- 100% of post is completed daily
- Ensure post is assigned to the relevant departments
- All outgoing post Franked and ready by 4pm daily
- Operations Mailbox queries actioned daily o Achieve SLA's on all Admin/Operations Support tasks and post related activities
- Client administration to be processed daily, including ad hoc tasks of Scanning/Binding/Bulk Printing etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to new processes in a timely manner, show flexibility with change of tasks assigned
-Ensure systems are accurately updated with all relevant information
- Cheques updated & sent to Dublin
- Raise any potential errors or errors identified within a timely manner
-Document management - daily folders, requesting/retrieval of documents from Oasis and sending boxes offsite Maintain the flow of incoming post to the business units
- Review processes and use initiative to improve process to be more efficient
Compliance through Risk Management:
- Conduct all tasks in a manner compliant with all policies, procedures, legislative and regulatory requirements
Key Performance Indicators:
- Daily spot-checks on post and operations mailboxes
- Weekly Audits
- Feedback provided during one to ones
- Accuracy and timeliness of Management Information
- Daily checks on Ops mailbox
- Feedback from business functions
- Measured by adherence to all policies, procedures, legislative and regulatory requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- Relevant Business degree or qualification (desirable)
- ECDL (desirable)
- Previous experience working in an Administrative role (desirable)
- Commission and bonus available.
-Pension from Day one.
-Healthcare from Day One.
- 20 days holidays plus 3 company days.
-Free parking on site.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role. Please contact Ellen at Morgan McKinley by applying to this role. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.