Mechanical Design Engineer
- BBBH788624 Jul 27, 2021 Competitive
I am currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with Autodesk Inventor/Solidworks experience to join a well established and respected company in Clare.
- Design and Development of automated equipment to meet customer requirements
- Design and Detailing using 3D and 2D software (Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks)
- Technical document creation, review, and control
- Contribute to the delivery of projects, to the required scope, budget, schedule, and quality, reporting back on project progress and performance.
- Liaise with customers ensuring project requirements are reviewed and understood, and agreed.
- Lead workshops, reviews and meetings, presenting design information and project updates.
- Deliver optimum solutions to customer challenges, delivering on commitment to innovation and best in class proposals while ensuring fit-for-purpose and efficient designs.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 2+ years experience in the field of Mechanical Design/Engineering
- Experience in Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks (or equivalent)
- Experience in the development of automated equipment would be advantageous
- Bespoke project delivery experience would be advantageous
- Project delivery capabilities in terms of managing scope, schedule, cost, quality, and risk.
- Design solution development skills
- Curious about technology and well informed of technology
- Full Drivers License is required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300