You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- 816795 May 24, 2022 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join a Multinational Organisation based Shannon.
Reporting to the Head of Employee & Business Partnership, the successful candidate will hold the following duties/responsibilities:
- Act as an advocate for Employee Engagement and coach & support managers in driving same.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees & managers on performance management matters.
- Provide support in HR Project Initiatives.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in line with legislative changes.
- Create and maintain SOPs where required.
- Manage Recruitment Budget and work closely with Hiring Managers while leading the Recruitment Process.
- Provide HR Induction to all new employees.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree or CIPD recognised qualification - essential.
- 3-4 years' experience of demonstrated success within a HR Generalist role.
- Financial Services experience - desirable.
For further information, please contact Lauren in M3S in response to this job positing.
M3S is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
+ 353 21 2300 301