Junior Sales (Wealth Management)
- BBBH803760 Jan 14, 2022 HK$31k -35k pm
Junior Sales (Investment Management) - A Large Wealth Management Company is hiring for junior sales to join their newly established team under their Investment Management Division.
- Achieved mutual fund sales (gross/net/AUM, Asset-based Account) target required
- Identify potential clients for investment sales opportunities from existing client base and/or new-to-company prospects based on own contacts as well as generated by marketing activities and other media
- Successfully establish an understanding of the nature and needs of potential clients on investment solutions, and provide professional after-sales service to respective clients
- Adhere the defined sales process framework as described by the company and keep up high level sales quality at all time
- Protect the Company's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements
- University graduated or equivalent with working experience in financial industry, preferable at least 3 years mutual funds sales experience
- Complete licensing examination for Securities and Futures intermediaries Paper 1 and 4
- Passionate about financial market and investment world
- Excellent people skills
- Relationship building is the key part of the success in the role
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Entrepreneurial, Self‐motivated and work independently
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo at 3907 3944.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment