Fund Operations Lead Specialist
- BBBH784385 Aug 04, 2021 Competitive
A renowned global investment manager is looking for an experienced Fund Operations Lead Specialist to join the Fund Operations team, initially focus on fund accounting
What you'll do
- Assist management in the implementation of policies/procedures and provide feedback on resources requirement and allocation.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties for projects & changes.
- Be the liaison in the region for group policy and project, as well as with other business areas to identify the business requirements or issues in order to provide effective support
- Review and ensure internal controls and compliance policies/procedures are being adhered to the function.
- Report any irregularity to the line manager in timely manner
- Manage the below duties:
- Support Global Swing Pricing o Financial Report review and co-ordination
- NAV reasonable check
- Monthly KPI
- Management / Regulatory reporting
- Fund expenses and Taxation matters
- System testing and project co-ordination
- Understanding on UT dealing process flow and NAV production process flow
- OM / work procedures update
- Handle enquires from internal and external parties
- Ad hoc assignments
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Degree graduate in Accounting, Finance or any other related disciplin
- At least 6 years of working experience in Fund Operations, and/or Transfer Agency
- Working knowledge on fund operations including SFC authorised funds, MPF funds and traditional funds. Experience in QFII, RQFII, ETF, MRF would be an advantage.
- Possess strong administrative, organizational and analytical skills
- Attentive to details and self-motivated
- Hand-on experience in KYC and on-going due diligence would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to read and converse in Mandarin is preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
Managing Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment