ASEAN Institutional Sales, UK company, 7-15 years
- BBBH770114 Nov 13, 2020 Competitive
My client is a British company looking to hire Institutional Sales based in Hong Kong to cover Singapore and Southeast Asia clients.
My client is a British company looking to hire Institutional Sales based in Hong Kong to cover Singapore and Southeast Asia clients. Candidates who worked in front office within IBD/Research are welcome to apply. This is VP-Director level.
- Develop sales opportunities with senior levels from Sell-side and Buy-side Financial Institutions e.g. Investment Banks, Fund Managers, Asset Managers, Insurance Companies
- Expand the business into Singapore and Southeast Asian countries, occasional travel is required
- Qualification and generating demand at clients and prospects
- Creating compelling value propositions mapped to client business needs
- Negotiating and Closing complex agreements
- Minimum Bachelors' degree from reputable universities
- 7-15 years' experience working in the Financial Services front office in an Investment Banking or Research team is preferred
Experience in leading sales efforts, proposal development and closing deals
Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Front Office Recruitment