Anaylst _ Securities Back Office
Hong Kong SAR
- BBBH824764 Aug 09, 2022 Competitive
A globally reputable corporate and investment bank is looking for Securites Back Office to support their operation team with excellent team chemistry and supporting staffs
- Manage the full processing cycle of bond trades and payments which includes communication, booking, confirmation, reconciliation and settlement
- Ensure that daily transactions are processed timely and settled smoothly and efficiently.
- Process the custody service by checking and maintaining the cash movement of the custodian account and assist to investigate if any discrepancy
- Recommend on enhancements to ensure the effectiveness in transaction processing and settlement.
- Keep abreast of special events and special trades
- Ensure deal booking, payments and confirmations are in compliance with local regulations and the internal policy.
- Perform 2nd level of checking / validation
- Communicate with clients or counterparts regarding confirmations, matching, and settlement issues.
- Monitor and follow-up on breaks and discrepancies appeared in system platforms
- Conduct study, investigation or other ad-hoc assignments as directed by the team head
- Proactive and responsive to discrepancy or disagreement issues and active participation in driving towards best possible resolution
- Provide management with information on unusual booking and settlement matters
- Handle new products and update/establish the procedures
- Engages in direct customer contact to ensure quality and timely services in transactions processing and inquiries are provided
- Handle daily reporting for internal control
- Assist Head of Back Office / Line manager to carry out common projects / global initiatives
- Assist in system enhancement and responsible for UAT testing
- Provide support on HK holidays when other financial markets are open where we have business activities
- University degree with at least 2-3 years of experience in bonds processing and collateral management
- Good understanding and knowledge of the processing mechanism of Bonds and Repo and ICSD/CSD like ClearStream, CMU and EuroClear
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good judgment, alertness and common sense
- Hard-working, comfortable with multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and French
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and other PC applications
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Ryan Au at 3907 3970.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+852 3907 3950