Sample Digital Project Manager Job Description
Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
As our Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and effective operation of all our digital projects from concept to delivery. This includes site launches, website tools, advertising campaigns and web applications.
You will be working in our Project Team and closely collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and reporting into the Head of Digital.
- Scoping project requirements and preparing budget accordingly
- Creating project plans and monitoring progress
- Updating key stakeholders on project status
- Managing client communications and expectations
- Close collaboration with internal teams to implement digital projects
- Planning digital campaigns from concept to delivery
- Acting as the key point of contact for clients and stakeholders
- Assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement of digital projects
- Ensuring project profitability and developing detailed project plans
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with established PMO frameworks
- Reporting on Google Analytics metrics
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships and communication channels between the relevant parties
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
- Informing stakeholders of budget implications
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, conducting reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
- Finding opportunities for improvement
- 3+ years proven experience working as Digital Project Manager or in a similar role
- Experienced in a range of project management software including PRINCE2, Agile and Waterfall
- Record of achieving profit targets
- Experience with managing the production schedule across an entire digital / web development cycle
- Experience managing large and complex digital projects, mobile and web apps
- Project experience in reporting and relating documentation
- Experience managing project roadmaps
- Effective people leadership and management skills to support an environment for high-functioning, productive and engaged teams to operate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Business Management, Project Management or similar field
- Postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing, Business Management or similar field
- PM certification (IAPM, MPM, CSM, CAPM)
Hiring a Digital Project Manager?
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.Find Talent