Private Client Tax Senior Manager, Top 10 firm, Surrey
- BBBH769261 Oct 30, 2020 Competitive
Job Opportunity: Private Client Tax Senior Manager. CTA qualification essential. Working for a Top 10 firm in Surrey.
Are you looking for a new Personal Tax Senior Manager in a firm closer to home?
Want to work in a leading firm, with a fantastic culture and a supportive and well balanced culture?
An excellent, top 50 firm based in Surrey are looking for a Personal Tax Senior Manager to join their team. In terms of structure, you will be working directly to the Partners and will be managing and heading up the team. You must have experience of running a department, be confident in both advisory and compliance.
This is a purely Personal Tax role.
About the Role
- Running a portfolio of complex clients, and working with Partners and Directors on consultancy projects
- Managing, supporting and mentoring staff
- Working closely with the managers to ensure an excellent service for the tax clients
- Providing technical assistance to the team including reviewing work
- Be involved with complex tax planning and advisory work, including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile work
- Managing WIP, billing and recoverability
- Be ideally CTA qualified
- Have significant proven experience of Personal Tax advisory and compliance
- You can demonstrate technical skills, are commercially aware and able to balance the two.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.