South East London
- BBBH766716 Sep 18, 2020 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are representing A Fantastic and vital business who are seeking an Executive Assistant / Business Manager to join them immediately.
Morgan McKinley are representing A Fantastic and vital business who are seeking an Executive Assistant / Business Manager to join them immediately. Applicants will be considered on both a temporary or permanent basis, depending on circumstances. Ultimately this is a permanent role.
If you are an Executive Assistant with experience supporting at a Chief Executive Level, we would be interested in hearing from you.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be supporting the Chief Executive and Chair with everyday efficiencies.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide and ensure high quality administrative support to the Chief Executive and Chair to ensure they can fulfil their functions.
- Manage the Chief Executive's and Chair's diaries.
- Ensure the Chief Executive and Chair are fully prepared and briefed prior to attendance at internal and external meetings.
- Draft letters and other correspondence on behalf of the Chief Executive and Chair.
- Prepare presentations and reports for the Chief Executive for internal and external meetings.
- Act as the first point of contact on behalf of the Chief Executive
- Managing the budget of the office of the Chief Executive and Chair, including raising Purchase Orders, dealing with expenses claims, ensuring the ordering of office equipment and consumables
- Lead on the recruitment of Executive Assistants for members of the Executive team, working closely with the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer Other duties
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have previous experience within a similar role at the same level
- Possess strong organisation skills
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Be confident with all MS Office packages to include extensive experience using of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
£40,000 - £50,000 based onsite with some flexibility.
Looking for a candidate who is immediately available.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1293 523400