Sales Support (Asset Management)
- BBBH768983 Oct 29, 2020 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are hiring on behalf of an asset manager for a brand new Sales Support professional to join their growing team supporting their institutional business development
Join a global asset manager ordinarily based in the City with a fantastic reputation and support business development with their institutional clients.
Responsibilities of Sales Support (Asset Management):
- Contribute to business development with institutional clients by organising client meetings, preparing sales aides/materials for meetings, support with new business pitches
- Complete operational due diligence questionnaires and ensure completion of consultant databases
- Identify sales opportunities to asset raising sales team
- Ensure all databases/CRM is up to date and accurate
- Respond to investor queries and resolve quickly and efficiently
- Make a considered effort to keep up to date on the investment market enabling you to have a helpful conversation with clients
Experience required of Sales Support (Asset Management):
- Minimum 3 years experience working in sales support/client services within investment management
- Experience dealing with institutional clients
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Good investment market knowledge
- IMC desirable
- Salesforce experience a bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing & Sales Support
+44 (0)20 7092 0010