Fantastic opportunity as a Project Coordinator - Administration for a Big4 Tech!! 1 - 4 years of experience and immediate start available!
The Project Coordinator (PC) will work across all active real estate projects, with a key focus on the new HQ building. The PC will focus on delivering a high standard of communication, reporting and scheduling in a fast paced, operational environment.
General Requirements & Characteristics
● Experience in an administrative role
● A demonstrated experience of working in a fast paced, project environment
● A strong ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
● A strong eye for detail and the ability to problem solve where necessary
● Ability to multitask and work under strict timelines with a flexible attitude
● Proactive approach with a willingness to continually change and adapt
● Works with others in an open, respectful and fair manner
● Good knowledge & experience of client software systems (Salesforce, Oracle or other CRM systems)
● Confident communicator with a focus on visual presentations
● Experience working with a range of computer office softwares (Gmail, Google Drive,Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites etc).
● BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
● Have a key focus on reporting, analysing and communicating project activity
● Producing comprehensive written reports, minutes, presentations
● Liaising with project stakeholders to arrange and coordinate meetings
● Supporting the Programme Manager to ensure the smooth running of projects
● Process and monitor supplier purchase orders and invoices through the financial system
● Act as a point of contact on the team for administrative project matters
● Driving project governance and where appropriate, improve efficiencies in existing processes and procedures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.