- BBBH793152 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Privacy Project Manager - Unique opportunity to join a Big Tech4 company - Privacy Transformation - Competitive salary & benefits
We are looking for a Privacy Project Manager to join our client's team, working on the privacy programme. Reporting to the Strategy and Operations Lead, Office of the Data Protection Officer, this position will support the members of the advisory team in planning, developing and implementing privacy projects. This is a key role within a dynamic environment as it will provide support, focus and drive the team in a coordinated way to achieving its programme goals across the company's family of products and services.
The role will entail collaborating with a large multi-disciplined team of professionals whilst setting and monitoring key performance objectives, maintaining excellent communications and strong engagement with teams in various locations, including third parties and other key stakeholders.
- Building out the individual project plans within the Bi-Annual programme and gaining endorsement of the defined target outcomes
- Utilising professional good governance techniques to ensure that projects are managed within the time, quality and cost parameters set by stakeholders
- To create and deliver programme communications for multiple audiences with different needs. That is, transforming technical concepts/language into content which will be understood by different audiences from front line colleagues to leaders for the purposes of status reporting or business readiness
- To be able to facilitate working groups with multiple stakeholders (from different areas of the organisation) in order to progress project activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing large scale privacy transformation projects, preferably in the legal, compliance or risk sectors
- Understanding of privacy and data protection requirements and controls is a significant plus
- Proven ability in delivering change projects from initiation to business handover
- Experience in designing presentations on complex topics to multiple stakeholders and audiences
- Experience of having worked in complex environments whereby good governance, clarity and composure resulted in realising the business objectives
- Experience of working with teams virtually and across multiple time zones
- Plan and control work, chair and minute meetings and manage the flow of information on a day to day basis.
- Project Management Qualification (either academic, professional or both) desirable
- Asana super user!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 117 944 0600